– What I wore: Chiffon shirt by JASPER GARVIDA, black dress-coat by HELENE BERMAN, baggy trousers from MEXX, brown lace up boots courtesy of BERTIE, scarf worn on hair from HURWUNDEKI and clutch bag from ABSOLUTE VINTAGE.
– Met Jo Philips of CENT magazine outside the car park venue at Emilio de la Morena show.
-Emilio de la Morena; 'Stirred by the way light travels through translucent fabrics. Cue a vivid spectral palette that's both intense and soft, comprising fresh summery pops of glowing yellow, soft pink, light blue, mint, lime, mustard and washed carol, set against black and nude.'
– I dressed like a nun, some say I was supporting the Pope for his state visit in London :S No I was dressing appropriately for the House of Worth presentation at the Ritz Hotel, unfortunately I took some photos and got caught, they asked me to delete them watching me by my side select and delete. I was fine by it since we've had already used 3/4 of the collection featured in JFW shoot, styled by Marcella Martinelli. Can't wait to develop the behind the scene photos ;P
– Finally met Jason of Citizen Couture, I love his photography.
– Bryce Aime; What can I say? It all went abit Pete Tong. Where's his signature structural pieces huh? Why the jersey?
– Osman; 'The collection celebrates a new confidence in effortless dressing. Woven and soft patent leathers contrast with lightweight gossamer silks layered to create a fine balance of textures and shapes. Sculpted pieces sit alongside cotton-blended ottomans – styled as crisp summer dresses.'